International Travel Insurance
Student Travel Insurance
I hereby declare that the Insured Person(s) listed above –
- Is/ Are not travelling against the advise of a physician
- Is/ Are not on the waiting list for any medical treatment
- Is/ Are not travelling for the purpose of medical treatment
- Have not received a terminal prognosis for a medical condition before this day
- I/We have read the Policy Terms and Condition and have accepted the same
- I authorize the insurance company to obtain any records or references, be they medical or otherwise, in consideration of this insurance or any potential claims in the future
- I/We accept that this policy does not cover treatment for Pre Existing Medical Conditions/Diseases/Ailments that are declared or undeclared other than the ones listed in the policy wordings. I/We hereby declare that the statements made by me/us in this Proposal Form are true to the best of my/our knowledge and belief and I/we hereby agree that this declaration shall form the basis of the contract between me/us and ICICI LOMBARD General Insurance Company Limited. I/We also declare that, if any additions or alterations are carried out after the submission of this proposal form, then the same would be conveyed to the insurers immediately. I/We hereby declare that the contents of the form and documents have been fully explained to me/us and that I/we have fully understood the significance of the proposed contract. Insurance Act 1938, Section 41-Prohibition of Rebates:
- No. person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the prospectus or tables of the Insurer.
- Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be punishable with a fine,which may extend to Rupees five hundred. This policy shall be voidable at the option of the Company in the event of mis-representation, mis-description or non-disclosure of any material particulars by the Proposer. Fraud Warning: Any person, who, knowingly and with intent to defraud the Insurance Company or other persons, files a proposal for insurance containing any false information, or conceals for the purpose of misleading, information concerning any fact material thereto, commits a fraudulent act which will render the policy voidable at the Company’s sole discretion and result in a denial of insurance benefits.
- Any medical condition or complication arising from it which existed before the commencement of the Policy Period, or for which care, treatment or advice was sought, recommended by or received from a Physician.
- Routine physical or other examination where there is no objective indication of impairment of normal health.
- Medical expenses beyond the expiry of the Policy Period.
- Suicide, attempted suicide or willfully self-inflicted injury or illness, mental disorder, anxiety/stress/ depression / nervousness having no underlying physical illness as a cause; venereal disease, alcoholism, drunkenness or the abuse of drugs.
- Manual work or hazardous occupation, self exposure to needless peril (except in an attempt to save human life), or if engaging in any criminal or illegal act.
- Pregnancy, resulting childbirth, miscarriage, abortion, or complication arising out of any of the foregoing.
- Experimental, unproven or non-standard treatment.
- Treatment by any other system other than modern medicine (also known as Allopathy).
- The cost of spectacles, contact lenses, and hearing aids, crutches, and all other external appliances and/or devices whether for diagnosis or treatment.
- Delay of baggage when the intended destination is in India
- Loss or damage to the Insured’s passport as a result of the confiscation or detention by customs, police or any other authority.
- Loss which is not reported to the appropriate police authority within 24 hours of the discovery of the loss, and in respect of which an official report has not been obtained.
- Loss caused by the Insured’s failure to take reasonable steps to guard against the loss of the passport.
- Policy can be extended to cover the following on payment of 20% additional premium under all Student Elite Plans.
a. Treatment for mental and nervous disorders, including alcoholism and drug dependency.
b. Medical expenses incurred for sports injuries.
Disclaimer: The above information is only indicative in nature. For details of the coverage & exclusions please contact Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company’s nearest office. This Policy of Insurance is a Contract between the Company (Bajaj Allianz GIC Ltd) and the Insured Person. The Insured Person shall not transfer, assign, alienate or in any way pass the benefits and/or liabilities to any other person, Institution, Hospital, Company or Body Corporate without specific prior approval in writing by a duly authorized officer of the Company. However, if the Insured Person(s) is permanently incapacitated or deceased, the legal heirs of the Insured may represent him in respect of Claim under the Policy
Convenience Fee charged during any transaction would be NON-REFUNDABLE