Comfort, Value, Service.
We are the leading tour company to Machu Picchu and all of Peru.
Our team of local experts will personalize your next vacation and guide you through a worry-free adventure.
Stay in comfortable hotels and join small or private group tours. We offer you 24/7 In-Trip Support.
This website is your ultimate resource for travel information about Machu Picchu, Peru.
To receive more information on hotels, tours, vacation packages and travel services, use our Contact Us form.
Peru Top Specials
4 days from $ 849
Machu Picchu Express
4-day Machu Picchu, Cusco, Sacred Valley.
6 days from $ 1019
#1 Cusco & Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu, Cusco, Sacred Valley
9 days from $ 1659
#2 Explore the Path of the Inca
Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Cusco
10 days from $ 1749
#3 Uncover the Magical Andes
Machu Picchu, Cusco, Titicaca, Puno, Arequipa, Colca
12 days from $ 2029
#4 Cross the Andes to the Amazon
Machu Picchu, Cusco, Amazon, Arequipa, Colca
16 days from $ 3279
#6 Discover Peru
Machu Picchu, Cusco, Titicaca, Amazon, Lima, Paracas, Arequipa & Colca
11 days from $ 4839
#7 Inspiring Incas & Great Galapagos
Machu Picchu, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Galapagos Cruise
11 days from $ 2509
#8 Sensational South America
Machu Picchu, Iguazu, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires
FREE portable, fast, and reliable Wi-Fi in Peru
Meet Our Peru specialists
- Four-time Emmy-winning documentary filmmaker
- Author of “The Last Days of the Incas” and “Life and Death in the Andes”
- FX is developing “The Last Days of the Incas” as a TV series
- Explorer and Adventurer
Alonso Cueto, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Philosophy and Spanish Literature, University of Texas
- Recipient of a John Simon Guggenheim Foundation grant
- One of the most renowned Spanish-speaking authors
- Translated into 20 languages
Gonzalo Salinas, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Progress, Economics at Oxford University, UK
- MA in Development Economics at Harvard University
- Author of several works for the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund
Javier Puente, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Latin American history, Georgetown University
- Professor of History, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- Specialist in Modern Andean History
Phenomenal Machu Picchu rightly stirs wanderlust in the heart of every traveler. Getting there is half the fun. From Cusco to the Sacred Valley, the journey is sure to be unforgettable.
Designed for the truly intrepid, the Inca Trail Trek takes you on narrow stone paths to a high Andean pass, through cloud forests, and to the gates of Machu Picchu in time for the sunrise.
Get two South American wonders in one on this a tour that takes you from the stone-sculptured beauty of Machu Picchu to the wildlife wonderland of the great Galapagos Islands.
What travelers say.
We strive to create amazing and unique vacation experiences for our clients because we know there’s no better advertisement than word of mouth.
Thank you for helping to make our trip so special. Your service would have to be the best value for money for such a quality service.
Kris and David (Byron, Australia)
You created the perfect itinerary for us. Your attention to detail is uncanny and obviously why you are so good in the travel profession.
Vicki Rica (California, USA)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your efficiency and patience. To say that I had an incredible time would be a severe understatement.