Ways to Buy Travel Insurance
In addition to buying your travel insurance online, you can also call us or visit your local RBC Royal Bank В® branch:
You are on: Buy Online With My Credit Card
If you’re not enrolled in RBC В® Online Banking or you want to pay by credit card, you can buy your travel insurance using the link below.
Get a Quote or Buy Online
- You can get a quote with no obligation to purchase
- You will need to tell us the name, birthday, address, phone number, e-mail address, and travel dates for the traveller (or for the eldest traveller if you are purchasing family coverage)
- You must meet certain eligibility requirements (see below)
- If you are age 60 or older, you may need to answer a few health questions
- It usually takes 10 to 15 minutes to get a quote, securely pay for your premium and print your policy documents
You are on: Buy Through RBC Online Banking
If you have RBC Online Banking and want to pay with your RBC Royal Bank account, this is the quickest way to buy your travel insurance.
Sign In to Online Banking
You are on: Buy Over the Phone
Call the Enrolment Centre, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST), Monday вЂ“ Friday / 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST), Saturday and Sunday:
You are on: Buy in Person at a Branch
Visit your local RBC Royal Bank branch to apply in person and pay using your RBC Royal Bank account or credit card.
To purchase Travel HealthProtector В® insurance, you must be a resident of Canada over age 16 (residents of Quebec must be over age 18) and be covered by a government health insurance plan for the full duration of your trip. You must also purchase your coverage before your trip, and be a client of RBC В® (or be a spouse, child, adopted child, or step-child of the client). RBC clients include customers of any company under RBC.
If you are applying for family coverage, each family member you are buying coverage for must be under 60 years of age. Family members who are 60 years of age or older must apply for single coverage.
* Registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Used under license.
Get a Quote or Buy
- Get an Online Quote
- Visit an RBC Royal Bank
The Quickest Way to Buy?
The quickest way to buy travel insurance is through RBC Online Banking, using your RBC Royal Bank account.