travel agent school
AAA Online Training
Welcome to the AAA Travel Agent Training Center online training career program! You are about to enter the exciting world of travel and learn the skills required to become a travel agent. A travel agent has to be very knowledgeable and our course will get you started.
We offer online training courses using industry recognized curriculum, give you choices of career packages or purchase individual modules. We offer computer reservation system training and we also offer Cruise School!
Once you enroll in the program we offer you support for six months at which time you should have completed all courses. If you do not complete the courses within the six months time frame and require additional support, you can extend support hours for a nominal fee.
How It Works
The AAA Travel Agent Training Center online course is a combination correspondence and online training. Your online training materials include:
You will have access to the online “Training Center” where the Course Syllabus for each module is located to guide you along. Each course offers activities which include:
One of the major advantages of taking a course via the internet is that it is “time and place” independent. This means that you can “attend class” at any time at home, work, school, or elsewhere. There is no scheduled class meeting times with this program. We know with busy schedules it’s hard to “attend class” at a certain time. The online travel agent course has included within the curriculum many recorded training class sessions to help you learn about many aspects of the travel industry. You can read or view these recorded sessions at any time and review multiple times. You just need access to a computer with internet access. You will be given a timeframe to complete your courses so you do need to set a schedule you can follow but there are no scheduled classes you have to attend.
Your instructor can be reached via email or phone to assist you one-on-one as needed to answer questions. To be successful in these course methods you need to establish good study skill habits.
- Schedule your “class” time weekly, just as if you were physically coming to a class.
- Try to do all of your online work and study in the same place.
- Establish a schedule of when you will be online and when you will study. Stick to that schedule.
- Schedule your learning when you will not be interrupted.
- To “turn in” your work, you will complete your assignments and submit online via the “Training Center”.
- A successful distance learning student will understand the importance of following a schedule.
There are many advantages in participating in an online course. Some include:
- A distance learning course can be done anywhere and anytime.
- Students save money; no commuting to class, no childcare and travel expenses.
- Distance learning takes advantage of new technologies and encourages students to be innovative.
- Students who are motivated and/or quick learners can move ahead at a faster rate.
- Because most contact with instructors will be done via email, messages can be sent at any time day or night. Keep in mind, however, response may not be immediate.
How quickly can you complete the courses? You work at your own pace but here are some examples;
Realistic schedule: Study 5 hours per week, complete course in 5 months (20 Weeks)
Manageable schedule: Study 10 hours per week, complete course in 2½ months (10 Weeks)
Aggressive schedule: Study 20 hours per week, complete course in 1½ months (5 Weeks)
Once you complete the program you will receive a Certificate of Completion from the AAA Travel Agent Training Center.
Are you ready to begin your journey? Enroll Now!