apartments in winston salem nc
Originally built in 1920 by the P. H. Hanes Company for textile manufacturing, we converted these majestic industrial buildings into 171 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes. Construction involved all new mechanical and fire alarm systems; roof, skylight and window replacement; restoration of the façade; new main entrance foyer accessing a new lobby and lounge. We introduced contemporary architectural features throughout while preserving the attractive historic character of the buildings.
- Indoor, secured parking
- Outdoor pool (full-size), outdoor jetted pool, three gas grills and outdoor fire pit
- Two resident lounges, two fitness centers, yoga studio, pool tables, fireplace and bar
- 18-seat movie theater
- Two roof top decks
- Two pet parks pets are welcome!
- Secure storage units available
For the unit interiors we’ve gone for an “industrial chic” look, including:
- Huge windows in every unit
- Loft designs that take advantage of the 13+ foot ceilings
- Exposed spiral ductwork
- Sealed concrete floors in some units; bamboo or original hardwood floors in others
- Fluted columns and exposed brick in most/all units
- Granite counter tops with under mount sinks
- Stainless steel appliances
We’re located just steps from the Arts District and you’ll be able to walk to plenty of restaurants, night life, and art galleries. In the summer time, we enjoy walking to the Summer on Trade festivals held several times throughout the season.
Winston Factory Lofts is located at 675 North Main Street in downtown Winston-Salem, NC. You can get a map here.